The Latest And Greatest For All Your Home Decor Needs...



Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's HOT people!!

OK I have been totally infatuated with something for awhile now, so much that I wonder what the hec I can do with it next. I have used it in countless designs for clients, on furniture and in little nooks and crannies. The only thing that I have not done with it yet is drape myself in it ( which I am sure if there was some way to do that I so totally would.) Have any idea what it may be???


FLOCKED WALLPAPER!!


Yes can you believe it... We are not talking about your grandmas 1950's rendition of the stuff, I am talking damasks, brocades, floral bouquets, and skulls and cross bones. If you play your cards right these papers are timeless and very classy and will definitely stand the test of time. They can be a small investment but the statement is WOW!! No wait... FREAKIN KILLER!!


Here are some of my favorites:





I love this against this color of blue!!

Black and white always looks amazing

This is one of my new found favorites, it comes in a variety of colors, it would be so great applied in a boys room and it has been shown in a bathroom in the colors of pink and a powdered blue.

The forever favorite color of a girl. Pink!!


This has to be my favorite application, I love how they accentuated the curved wall up onto the ceiling. It is just beautiful. I always tell my clients to not forget their ceilings, I think they are just as important as any of the four walls in a room ( it is the fifth wall everyone seems to float on past.)

This design is one of the most popular and comes in a variety of colors as well and they all look fantastic. You can see the red above and the black and white are the same design.

More pink what can I say.

I love this neutral color with the foil backing, (one of the very few foil backed papers I love) it makes the light bounce and dance around the room. Paired with the freshness of white and the rustic look of wood and whola, you get a fresh crisp room that is to dye for!!
I will be posting at a later date of all the applications that I have personally done with this crazy stuff that covers your walls so beautifully so stay tuned for that. For now have fun letting your mind run crazy with the possibilities of flocked wallpaper... you know you will!!

No comments:

Post a Comment