The Latest And Greatest For All Your Home Decor Needs...



Friday, April 30, 2010

My World Of Design

I came across these beautiful photos and felt they represented me in my "world of design." Sometimes it is a balancing act of making all of the elements come together...

These women are so beautiful and graceful amidst the strange world in which they are in. Yet they look as if they are dancing a dream... with a tug and pull of a curtain panel here and the lift of awkward chandelier there, she is creating a masterpiece, she is creating beauty.
It is almost as if she is one with here surroundings and has become one of the elements. She is right at home on her obscure place on the ladders almost as if she has always been there.

Inspiration is everywhere and in everything around us, we just have to take the time know where to look and what to see. As simple as these photos are it is the details that make them special. They would be nothing without the simple ladders, the shavings on the floor, the worn look to the walls, the sparkle of the chandelier, and best of all the elaborate dresses. This is my world of design...
I love it, I feel it, I live it.

No comments:

Post a Comment