The Latest And Greatest For All Your Home Decor Needs...



Monday, April 19, 2010

Shipping Day

My big shipping day was today and I just wanted you all to see just what was sent to Chicago for the big event!!!
These are my new frames that will be gracing my website's presence very soon. Killer!!


These "must have" vintage books are a featured item for the month of April and will be added to the site this weekend. They are sold in sets of three and are crazy amazing!!


Topiaries in crowns and jewels, vintage books with iron flowers and trinkets. Oh you know you want some!!

These are some candlesticks that you will be seeing as a featured item and will be available on my site at the end of the week!

I will keep you all updated on how the show went, in the meantime check the website out for my new items being added this weekend!

1 comment: